[sleafordbka] Re: Domain Name

  • From: "jes.jones703" <jes.jones703@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:26:04 +0100

The original option was that the secretary informed everyone by the e-mail
list that i  created to put out as a group e-mail so everyone got all the
information at once, as members increased the amount of e-mail that were
requesting me to pass on to individuals also increased hence the reason for
the new system it

was supposed to lighten the workload of the secretary, it is for group
communication not for individual communication, you can still e-mail
individuals when you need to.  It is not designed to air your personal views
as Charles quite rightly stated that's what the AGM is for, you also be
deleted from the list if you do not wish to get information via this means,
but please do not expect it to come via the post. This was also a reason why
we voted this system in to keep the cost down.

Regards

Jez