[sleafordbka] Re: Domain Name

  • From: simon croson <sicroson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:04:00 +0100

Ladies & Gents
There is no problem getting our site linked from the LBKA page but it is just a
matter of time, as Chris pointed out we do rely on the goodwill of volunteers.
Talking of goodwill, I am happy to make a donation for the first 5 years fees
for the website domain name. It only the price of a few jars of honey.

Simon Croson
Sicroson@xxxxxx
Www.sicroson.com