[sleafordbka] Re: Domain Name

  • From: "Kelvin & Sarah" <blackjackhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:47:19 +0100

Hi Martin

No problem at our end, I'm in favour.

Best Wishes

Sarah
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: martin robinson
  To: Beekeeping
  Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:36 PM
  Subject: [sleafordbka] Domain Name

        Hi all,

        It has been suggest that Sleaford Beekeepers obtain their own domain
name for our website. The costing for this is £6 for two years this would
provide email addresses for the association and make the web more accessible,
promoting the Sleaford District. I am canvassing opinion on this matter. All
comments welcomed...within reason. We would like if possible to give the go
ahead this weekend, so if there are no real issues the committee would like to
authorising the go ahead this weekend.

        Regards

        Martin Robinson
        Treasurer