[sib-access] Sibelius 7 Accessibility Information

  • From: "Stephen Penny" <stephen.penny@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:43:29 +0100

Hello,

To try and support users of Sibelius with screenreaders, I've started to put
together a blog page which can detail topics specific to this area. So far it
has a single article on it, detailing some of the backstage and ribbon layout,
but it's something I intend to add to over time.

It can be found at http://sibeliusaccessibility.wordpress.com. I've very
deliberately kept the presentation simple, but please do let me know if
anything doesn't read well.

Also - ideas for topics are always welcome. As ever, this isn't meant to
replace the work that Dan and others do, it's just meant to be a little help.

Steve