[sib-access] Piano with different time signature in both hands

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:15:14 +0200

Hello
For a musicXML experiment I want to write a two bar long piano part, where
both hands have a different time signature. Something like you can find in
Bach's Goldberg variation number 26. He writes 18 sixteenth for the right
hand and 3 quarter for the left hand. Of course the bars of the right and
left hand have the same length. But how can I change the time signature of
the right or left hand without changing the other hand. If somebody can tell
me, it doesn't matter what Sibelius version for this purpose.

Regards