[sib-access] Re: Sibelius 7 Accessibility Information

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:03:16 +0100

I'll second/third that too.

I can't speak for areas other than the UK, but accessibility is an
excellent selling point to major users, especially when they are
deciding which software site license they should purchase.  I have
actually been witness to that kind of decision in some pretty big
music colleges, academies, etc..

And of course it filters down to the schools, who very often look at
what the major institutions are doing.

George W F Bell
(Managing Director)
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd