[sib-access] different time signatures in piano stave

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:06:09 +0200

Dear Dave
I just read the relevant chapter and it's exactly what I wanted to do.
Thanks very much for having pointed me to it. It shows, that Sibelius can
only achieve this with a trick and a mouse. So therefore it will not be
interesting for an XML-export. As I said: Bach was more modern than
Sibelius.

Regards