[sib-access] Re: Sibelius 7?

  • From: James Lee <jameslee303@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:39:17 -0400

Hi,

I actually downloaded the Sibelius 7 and give it a test, and I really
hope I'm wrong about what I discovered.
When I run Sibelius 7, I get quick start dialog, but Jaws cursor can see
nothing but the application title and regular windows buttons like
minimize, restore, maximize. It's the same when I open a score. It's
like a classic inaccessible qt user interface, but I can't be sure.
Also, the menu bar is like ribbon style.
Has anyone tried it?

JL