[sib-access] Re: Concerning Annabelle's manual problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:36:29 +0100

I have just downloaded and installed the Sibelius 7 Demo version.

Given that I am running Windows 7 64 bit Professional, I was a little
surprised to find that a 32 bit version was installed, and that I was
given no choice.

However, what I can tell you is that there is a 780 page manual,
albeit you have to access it via the Help function, which is by
pressing the F1 key.

George.