[sib-access] Re: Sibelius 7?

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:56:45 -0500

I strongly doubt it works at all with Voiceover, which is a cryin'' shame.
However, I suppose I'll have to put Bootcamp or VMConfusion on a new Mac to get
the max out of this.  it is progress.  I am impressed with the full on XML
support.  that is a bigger deal than most of you realize.  for those of us who
have avoided interacting with our Finale using brethren, this could be a great
thing.
Kevin