[sib-access] 1st and 2nd endings, dacapo etc

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:32:11 -0700

Hi all:
Really I don't use 1st and 2nd endings so much so now I forgot how to use
them,
And also, the dacapo
When I was using the Sibelius 3 with Sibelius speaking, the documents can
remind me, but now please
I have a situation that I need your help
I have 4 bars, and I need to repeat the 1st 3 bars then I will change the
4th one, how can I achieve this in Sibelius 5 with sib-access?
And, if I need to repeat  a music part, for instance,
I have 4 bars then another 10 bars, then I need to repeat the 1st 4 bars.
How can I achieve this also?

Any help wil be highly abbreciated
And please please, I need this as quickly as you can
Thanks

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx