[sib-access] Re: upgrade from sibelius 6 to sibelius 7

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:30:07 -0400

Similar to my question yesterday wich Gordon answered that it's the
serial number which needs to be set to the newer version of the
product.  Guess that's done at Sibelius.

It's the Serial number which follows you and your installations.

On 8/2/11, John Sanfilippo <vze33fba@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried the demo on Vista last night. There is an opening dialog which
> contains a buy button. I'd suppose that when you went thru that process, you
> might be asked if this is a new purchase or an upgrade. Only a guess.
>
> js
>

> On Aug 2, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Claudio Sacco wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> Here's Claudio after a long time.
>
> I have downloaded and installed Sibelius 7; it is not perfect, but so
> excellent, that I wanted to upgrade from Sibelius 6 to Sibelius 7. But I
> haven't figured out, how to do that. If I enter the serial number of
> Sibelius 6 into Sibelius 7, it doesn't work. So I assume, that I have to buy
> the upgrade, but I didn't find, where to do that. If I have not to buy the
> upgrade, does Sibelius 6 have to be installed on the same machine to be able
> to upgrade to Sibelius 7? I have a new machine, where actually apart of
> Sibelius 7 trial, no other Sibelius versions are installed. I have
> unregistered Sibelius 5 and Sibelius 6 on my old machine. Does somebody
> know, how all this works? I'm ready to spend money for Sibelius 7, because
> I'm convinced, that development goes in the right direction. And may thanks
> to the developer and Dan, because I'm quite sure, that the developers
> learned from Dan, what are the needs of blind people.
>
> Regards
>
> Claudio

Vince Mistretta
Call me at 561-234-7631
Skype Name: vin5451 (Please email me first)