[sib-access] Re: 1st and 2nd endings, dacapo etc

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:18:08 -0700

Kevin:

Thanks for your interest, but I don't need to copy them manually,
I need to put some  marks to indicate for the reader that I need to repeat
the 1st 4 bars in the music.
How?

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx