[SI-LIST] Re: ibis

  • From: "Ambrish Varma" <akvarma@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:00:39 -0500

Hi,
S2IBIS3 can make IBIS models even from encrypted SPICE models.
All you need to know are the pin details of your component.

S2IBIS3 is available for free as Lynne pointed at
http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/ibis/s2ibis3/s2ibis3.htm

There is also an FAQ that will help in setup and answer some of the concerns
you might have regarding S2IBIS3. It is available at:
http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/ibis/faq/S2IBIS3_FAQ.htm

Thanks and Regards,
Ambrish

--Ambrish Varma