[SI-LIST] Re: What is probability distribution for logic switching

  • From: "Jim Antonellis" <janton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike Brown" <bmgman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <kalevi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:11:26 -0500

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, that is the question, and yes, it is vendor to vendor (TSMC in our
case).

I was reading an article this weekend about Single-wafer processing
equipment,
in IEEE Spectrum, Feb 2005, and found something again related to the OCV,
and
in particular, Vt...

On page-43 they mention (no hard numbers) how the annealing process can have
a variance of temperature across wafers and even a variance across a die
such
that the threshold voltage is different. If I am not mistaken, Kai's
original
post was in regards to the switching levels (Vt)!

Regards,
Jim

-
Jim Antonellis   janton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sandburst Corp   www.sandburst.com
Office: 978.689.1669
Cell: 978.618.4745

This message and any attachments are Confidential and may be Legally
Privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system
and notify us immediately. Any dis-closure, copying, distribution or
action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in
reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.