[SI-LIST] Re: Tightly coupled VS loosely coupled diff pairs

  • From: MikonCons@xxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:02:43 EDT

To All:

I have been on the road for the last five weeks and will be for the next four
more at least; therefore, my responses to the 20+ followup questions on this
topic will be a little slow in coming. Some responses will be
person-to-person, others will be for the entire SI List.

I'm in transit tomorrow, but will try to answer most questions before the
weekend is out.

Michael L. Conn
Owner/Principal Consultant
Mikon Consulting

            *** Serving Your Needs with technical Excellence ***

List archives are viewable at: