[SI-LIST] Re: Single ended Noise OR Differential Noise

  • From: Sanjeev Gupta <skgupta.sanjeev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:51:42 +0530

is it possible to extract Vss and Vcc s-parameter respect to ideal
reference?  I doubt, any tool can do this kind of  s-parameter extraction.
if such s-parameter extraction is not possible. do you suggest to use RLC
models of VCC and VSS based on quasi-static extraction (using Q3D) for SSN
problem solution.

Thanks

Sanjeev

List forum  is accessible at: