[SI-LIST] Re: PCB Gnd discontinuity on simulation software

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpfitzgerald2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:03:48 -0500

Greg
I'm not sure why you're posting this.  Since you've not provided any
meaningful information, I'd have to assume that you are
advertising/marketing yourself, or this EM solver that cannot be mentioned
by name.  If you are going to advertise/market in this way, please at least
have the decency to provide some information that could further the
discussion and might be helpful to designers.

Scott

--

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: