[SI-LIST] PCB Gnd discontinuity on simulation software

  • From: ruscino <Ettore.Ruscino@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:29:12 +0100

Hi all, in my circuit there are lvds nets that are on gnd shape
(microstrip topology).
These nets crossing also a circuit area where there is not the gnd shape.
When I simulate this circuit on simulation software like Hyperlynx
take the software into account this gnd discontinuity?
See the picture in attach, please.

Thanks a lot

List technical documents are available at:

List archives are viewable at: