[SI-LIST] Re: Middle (Star) Termination

  • From: "Newton, Scott" <Scott.Newton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Venkataraman, Srinivas" <srinivas.venkataraman@xxxxxx>,<rhaller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:44:10 -0500

Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply.
The link didn't work (for me anyway). But I did go to the US Patent site =
and found the patent by searching on his last name. For anyone =
interested, it's patent # 6,366,972.
I'd really like to see John Grebenkemper's article "Network Topology =
Analysis Using the Reflection Coefficient" if anyone has a link...

Thanks!

Scott