[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS Model error

  • From: Vadim Heyfitch <htc2rl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kimgh@xxxxxxxxxxx, chris.mcgrath@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:28:07 -0800 (PST)

This thread reminds me of another thread - "[OT]
Offshore engineering" - that recently developed on the
list. It's almost amuzing how seven people
instantaneously jumped to the opportunity "to educate
their own replacement" in Bangalore-52. Judging by his
question, Mr. Suresh K. is one of those SI-novices who
"is on the list to pick your brains". Don't expect him
to hire you as a consultant to fix his IBIS
model...... Even if he's impressed with your deep
knowledge and understanding of IBIS, he would not have
$$$ to pay for your services :-)

-Vadim

List technical documents are available at:
                http:/www.si-list.org