[SI-LIST] Re: Chip capacitance effect for SSN simulation

  • From: Hermann Ruckerbauer <hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:13:12 +0200

Hello, me again ...

some short comments on my previous post:

Of course if you do not use a full 3D Field solver you need a special
needle modeling. I could imagine, that the Bondwire models in Momentum
could allow a nice modeling ..

Of course VDD/VSS is also to be considered, as this could cause also
some noise with some specific activation cycles (also I doubt that DDR2
with e. g. 533MHz for DDR2-1066  can stimulate a 1GHz resonance on VDDQ
or VDD)

Hermann

Our next Events:
================

Signal Ingegrity Seminar "Open the Black Box of Signal Integrity"
at TH Aalen on 29th October 2011

Visit us on Embedded World 2012
Our location Hall 1 / Booth 509

Check our website or contact us for details

EKH - EyeKnowHow
Hermann Ruckerbauer
www.EyeKnowHow.de
Hermann.Ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx