[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: would you find this offensive?

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 00:18:31 EST

WIth that thought I gues I could get a pic of Hitler, a confederate flag,  a
kkk outfit, a muslim suicide bomber and attach all of them to my  jacket and
I would be the "bomb" at the next social function? come  on, get out of the
past....move forawrd with something positive  representing the south, like a
cotton bowl..It does not offend JUST  the minority!!

My point was that it only offends if you allow it to. There are alot of
things that could offend me such as children screaming in my ear in a
restaurant
or being the only english speaking person in there. But I don't ask  that
children or non english speaking people be banned from places I  eat. The
situations will not drastically alter my life. I just ignore what  bothers me
so I do
not infringe on other's "rights". My dogs aren't  offended by much. Mostly
they are offended if I underestimate their  intelligence , if I am late on
delivering their food, expect them to go out  in the rain to do their business
or
don't allot them the majority of the bed.  They could care less about flags,
signs, patches or what other people think.  They do wonder though when I plan
on
upgrading to a California King Size bed  <sigh>.

Denise  Groenewald
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)