[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what we do for our dogs (smoking)

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 12:05:13 -0700

I smoked about a pack a day back in the 1960's, kept having a sore throat
and wondered why. So, to stop smoking was the alternative. It worked. Just
quit from one day to the next and chewed a lot of gum and hard candy. Never
touched a cigarette again although the temptation was there; we were
military and cigarettes were cheap for us to buy.
Lee F.