[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New answer. judges & future judges

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:52:30 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/2005 11:27:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, EKO LAN1
writes:
>> my

    And I stand by that statement these winners are the successful product of
past breedings. when they win under you and at least two other judges they
are proving their worth [most of the time] and should be the animals  [much
much
more than one] that should be considered for future breeding programs. Of
course which ones are up to the breeder. Not all quality dogs and bitches are
right for each other. I don't know of too many successful breeders who seek out
losing animals to breed to. Any good breeding must complement and compensate.
More often than not quality begets quality.And whither you as a judge want to
take the responsability or not your decisions in the ring will influance the
breed.in some way. Fred Migliore