[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: John DeHope

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <GreyPines@xxxxxxx>, <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:58:20 -0700

I finally got a chance to check my e-mail after days of no time .....and this is
almost the first post I opened.   I'm almost sorry I checked my e-mail.
What a great guy, a great Judge, a good friend, what another huge loss for the
Breed.
John pulled no punches and held you accountable for every word.......we all
need that.
No wonder our shows are looking smaller.......we have lost some of our best
this
year!!
We've lost our "Elder Statesman"............   I'll miss this good and wise
friend.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com