[sfvcca] Re: Abused patient

  • From: "Diane Miller" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wellnesscn@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sfvcca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 01:15:39 -0400 (EDT)

I think I would just call the police and tell them the situation to protect
yourself and maybe your patient.  Also, when i have questions like that I
sometimes call the board.  I had a patient state he wanted to kill himself and
when I called the board they advised me to call for a 72 hour hold.

Diane Miller, D.C.