[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit and multiple css classes

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:46:19 +0100

On 2011-02-08, at 19:38 , Scott Turner wrote:

> Sven,
>
> I want to let you know how much I appreciate SEedit. I have used it foe
> several years now, and it is one of the finest HTML editors available on the
> Mac. I will even go so far as to say that on the Windows side I've not found
> an integrated editor and project manager that is its equal.
>
> For integration, ease of use, toolkits, and support, SEedit and your company
> are unequalled.
>
> BRAVO!
>
> I recommend your product whenever I have the opportunity.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Scott Turner

Thanks Scott!
If I remember correct it was in 2007 you bought you license, the time goes
fast, I can't believe that I mucked with SEEdit since late 2003 and the first
paid license was in August 2004.....

About Windows ... for some years ago I get an e-mail from Denmark .... "SEEdit
just another reason to switch to Mac". Perhaps still useful today.

BRAVO! ... Thanks!

Today, since VersionTracker was closed, we need all promotion SEEdit could get.
And there is some nice at: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/31266/seedit ....
But some times I wonder how that works, with the "Suggest More Similar
Software" There is 14 people that suggested the application "Smaller" for 15
USD and what it does is "Optimizing" css and Javascript files.... not an
"similar application" at all.

Thanks agin,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx