[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit and multiple css classes

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 13:21:50 +0100

On 2011-02-06, at 12:51 , Alberto Prato wrote:

> Hello!
> I just downloaded the example pack and I appreciate very much the css-class.
> Very nice the "learn-work" you do fo all of the users.
>
> Alberto

Hi Alberto!
Thanks!
I am going to do more such things (weekly), so subscribe to the rss feed and if
some have a suggestion to next week, let me know.  Perhaps your own feature
request about selected text when insert links, that I used frequently  when
working with the Help Book.

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx