[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit and multiple css classes

  • From: Dean Hill <mdeanhill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:31:34 -0800

Sven, you and your software are rare indeed.

You keep in touch with us and constantly work to improve SEEdit (and it's
pretty darn good, already) and solicit our help.

Most of the software I have on my Mac just arrives and sits there and maybe
gets upgraded occasionally.

Thank you.

Dean Hill
mdeanhill@xxxxxxx