[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit and multiple css classes

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:29:49 +0100

On 2011-02-11, at 22:31 , Dean Hill wrote:

> Sven, you and your software are rare indeed.
>
> You keep in touch with us and constantly work to improve SEEdit (and it's
> pretty darn good, already) and solicit our help.
>
> Most of the software I have on my Mac just arrives and sits there and maybe
> gets upgraded occasionally.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dean Hill
> mdeanhill@xxxxxxx

Thanks Dean!
This year it would not be any big changes, mostly bug-fix and small
improvements. But still daily/weekly/pre build or what ever the name is ...
When a bug is fixed the new build would be available asap at the Pre build
page, this builds is announced at the prerelease rss feed. And still monthly
public updates with the latest fixes and perhaps some improvements.

This year....
Weekly rss feed with tips and tricks like the "Site Window Goodies" yesterday.
Improved SEEdit Help Book, we continue to update the help items. The Help Book
is available from the SEEdit Help Menu.

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx