[seeditmaxi] SEEdit and multiple css classes

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:52:11 +0100

Hi list!
Would just like to "promote" some features of the Editor Toolbox.
For some time ago we uploaded an example how to create and use multiple css
classes.

More info:
<http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2011/02.html#ID20110206-10:09:05>

I could also recommend to take a look at the SEEdit Download page, there is a
lot of (new) examples to download and test.

If you have any questions or want some special examples how to use SEEdit, just
let me know.

Regards from Sweden

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx