[seedit] Re: CSS Editors

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 05:42:42 +0100

On Nov 14, 2011, at 01:52:42, Chuck Miller wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2011, at 2:31 PM, Sven E Olsson wrote:
>
>> Just wonder if there is any other CSS Editors that SEEdit should support?
>
> The users at macupdate.com seem to suggest that CSSEdit is no longer being
> developed, and there's some indication that Espresso from the same company
> may be intended to supplant it. (Plus do more.)
>
> I can't speak to the features of SEEdit vs Espresso as a CSS editor (yet),
> but since I happen to have a license for Espresso I suppose I'd like the
> option of finding out. Does it make sense to support it?
>

> Chuck M

For some years ago, CSSEdit was very popular and a lot of users still running
it more or less. And SEEdit 7.2.1 would support it (SEEdit 800 already does).

Espresso, we take a look at it.

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml

Skype:
Answer a Question: Reply