[seedit] Re: CSS Editors

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:02:11 +0100

On Nov 13, 2011, at 21:31:45, Sven E Olsson wrote:

> Hi list members!
> We just fixed that it would be possible to open CSS files in Style Master and
> CSSEdit, also using Lion.
>
> Just wonder if there is any other CSS Editors that SEEdit should support?
> Just let us know and it would be implemented in SEEdit 7.2.1 and next alpha
> of SEEdit 8.0.0
>

> Sven E

Just uploaded SEEdit 7.2.1 pr1

SEEdit Preferences "Open CSS in":
Now works properly to use CSSEdit, Style Master and Espresso as external CSS
Editors.

Added: "Open Java Script File in"

Download:
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmpbuilds.html

Note:
Style Master crash, crash and crash at least on 10.7 Lion. It looks also that
the last version is from 2009.
http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/2756/style-master

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml

Skype: