[seedit] Re: CSS Editors

  • From: Dean Hill <mdeanhill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:05:17 -0800

Sven,

I have a nice little free application called Simple CSS.

The web site is:

http://www.hostm.com/css/

Also, in looking at CSS editors for the Mac, I came across references to
something called: Xyle Scope, which looks amazing.

Sadly, it's been discontinued, but it's still available for download at:

http://culturedcode.com/xyle/

I just downloaded a copy and Xyle Scope looks really powerful, particularly as
a program to troubleshoot your CSS coding.

Luckily, the web site is still active and has some nice explanations on about
the program.

Maybe somebody will pickup development of the program again. :-)

Dean Hill
mdeanhill@xxxxxxx