[sac-forum] Re: This upcoming meeting and the amendment discussion.

  • From: Thad Robosson <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:58:26 -0700

I concur with Jeff that, indirectly, concurs with Steve. I also see that Thad is trying to make contact with ASC to see if we are to meet there or not. Speaking of meeting venu, does anyone know our speakers name?

Clear skies,
aj

The speaker is Mike Spooner, and the meeting /_*IS AT GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY!!!!

*_/Repeat, the meeting is at our room at GCU.

I have received confirmation from Al Stiewing regarding this, and a lack of penciled
in meetings at the Science Center supports this as well.

Thad