[sac-forum] Re: This upcoming meeting and the amendment discussion.

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:59:40 -0700

I concur with Steve. This should be presented at a meeting at our regular meeting location. Also it might give more time to allow discussions and a pro/con statement in the September Newsletter.

Jeff

At 11:49 -0700 9/9/05, Steve Coe wrote:
Rick Rotrammel sent me a private message that said that the meeting is at
the planetarium.  I do not wish to have this "business" transacted and vote
at a such a public meeting.

If that is the truth, then let's postpone this until we are at our usual
room.

(Does this sound like your Mother saying "we will discuss this when I get
you HOME")

Jennifer?  Where is the meeting?

Steve Coe

-- Jeff Hopkins HPO SOFT http://www.hposoft.com/Astro/astro.html Hopkins Phoenix Observatory 7812 West Clayton Drive Phoenix, Arizona 85033-2439 U.S.A. www.hposoft.com