[sac-forum] Call for Observations

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 14:08:19 -0700

It is that time - again.  Please send me your observations for this month's
installment, which is the constellation Virgo.  I need to get the final column
to our editor this week - which is already full to the brim with important
activities.

So far I have observations from Chris Hanrahan, Dan Gruber, Dick Harshaw and
Rick Rotramel.  Yet there's still room for more observations and, if I don't
get any more, I'll have to use mine.  My preference is to have observations
from a variety of telescopes and a variety of observers.  Let's keep up this
trend.

Hope all have a happy and safe Independence Day.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ