[rollei_list] Re: unsuscribe

  • From: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:55:25 -0700

You are missed at the Hard Hat rally in the port.
s.d.

On Jun 9, 2008, at 6:49 PM, Don Williams wrote:

At 06:38 PM 6/9/2008 -0700, Slobodan wrote:

And....If you want to know about the Rolleimarin, Don is the go to person.
Not that he'd know an o-ring from a rubber band:-)
s.d.

Sorry Jeff,

My observation that every one on this list was very intelligent was made in error. One of the reasons we moved back to Oklahoma, after being gone and living in California for 54 years was to distance ourselves from Long Beach.

Only problem is that I still have three daughters living in the San Diego area, and a sister in Long Beach, Bellflower Blvd., not far from the airport, s.d.

DAW