[rollei_list] Re: unsuscribe

  • From: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:38:03 -0700

And....If you want to know about the Rolleimarin, Don is the go to person.

Not that he'd know an o-ring from a rubber band:-)
s.d.

On Jun 9, 2008, at 6:26 PM, Don Williams wrote:

At 12:39 PM 6/9/2008 -0400, Jeff Greene wrote:

Why worry, just forget the gentleman's (used for etiquette purposes only!) silliness and return to the pleasures of Rollei discussion. In my case, I am learning an enormous amount from all of you, being a relatively recent member. Unlike the prior individual, I actually look forward to these posts and responses. :<)

Jeff,

Don't know how long you have been with the group. It's really a great experience, but it covers a lot more ground than just the Rollei MF cameras. Because many of the members (I should say ALL of the members) are very intelligent, they have eclectic interests.

If you want to ask a question about the evolution of D-76, ask and you shall receive.

If you want a lesson in Scottish History, ask and you shall receive.

If you want to know about the McCoy brothers, ask and you shall receive.

As for me, referring back to the recent posts on the Rolleimeter, and this is probably ploughing old ground, who made that night focusing device for the Rollei's in the 1950's. The one the photographer used to take to school dances and aimed and focused with a pair of light beams that converged on the subject?

In incredibly clever idea.

DAW