[rollei_list] Re: unsuscribe

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 17:58:45 -0700

He may have mistakenly been added? Highly unlikely, but who knows??

Jeff Greene
Technology and Information Services, Inc.
610-745-4212

I'ts possible, I don't know if the list machine compares subscription addresses with the e-mail source address. I know that there are occasional problems with unsubscribing using the list commands, usually the web site will work when commands do not. However, from the fellow's post it doesn't seem as though he/she even tried unsubscribing. In any case, its old business now.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx