[rollei_list] Re: unsuscribe

  • From: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 19:30:09 -0700

I have a photo mural going up at the end of this year, 22.5x8 feet. The lead image is of Bob Murphy, from American Divers, getting suited up for a dive. He's wearing the traditional helmet. Though I did photograph a couple of divers with fishery helmets.

If you would of been around I could of squeezed you in there.
s.d.

On Jun 9, 2008, at 7:08 PM, Don Williams wrote:

At 06:55 PM 6/9/2008 -0700, you wrote:

You are missed at the Hard Hat rally in the port.
s.d.

As you can imagine, we miss a lot of things by being here, but it looks like we will be here for some time. It was something we had to do.

I know I should have replied off list, but Jerry and others keep asking me why did we move back here. It's a long story and there are no bad parts to it, we just don't want to go into details.

Thanks,

DAW