[rollei_list] Re: unsuscribe

  • From: "Robert L. Brengle (Larry)" <RBrengle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:34:45 -0700

Yes its funny how its a free country and if one doesn't want to read his or
her emails then they can delete them as they wish, there are a lot of things
each of us doesn't want to read or isn't interested in, just remember
everyone its a fee country, its what I served in the Military for 24 years
for and to do as I please, and to all those upset do just like I do and just
use the delete key. Its so easy, hope this quits