[rollei_list] Re: looks like ... agfa Sala

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 16:28:16 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 3:57 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: looks like ... agfa Sala

> Richard,
>
> When I had my 35mm B&W processing done by Foto Kohlroser
> in Munich, I would always have them send a roll of Isopan
> with the
> print order.  I will check those negatives.  They do print
> perfectly
> in real B&W on a Fuji Frontier machine.
>
> jerry
>
> Richard Knoppow wrote:

   Jerry, how old is this film?  The current Agfa data
sheets for Agfapan show the sub layer. I don't know how long
Agfa has been doing this. The trade name Isopan of course
dates to the 1930's but Agfa also sells the same materials
under different names in different places.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx