[rollei_list] Re: T shutter jam, cont'd

  • From: Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:56:25 -0400

A revelation!  You guys rock.

Gene Johnson wrote:

Gotta agree with Jerry. Almost seems too simple, but even though most of my prints are 13~16x20, and most of them are cropped to a 3:2 aspect ratio,and I mostly use 400 film; the 120 square has been plenty. Enjoy the simplicity and freedom to chop away.
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2009, at 7:12 PM, Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Peter,

Ideal? Yes indeed! I used the square format in wedding photos to pay for 6 and 1/2 years
of college to pay for a bachelors degree an two masters degrees.

Jerry Lehrer

Peter K. wrote:
Sanders,

Don't you get it?! That is why wedding photographers for many years used square Sanders, they can crop it vertical or horizontal as needed. Or leave it square if desired. It was an ideal format.
Peter K