[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex SL 35M and Rolleinar 3,5/200mm

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:10:23 -0700

I shoot IPSC pistol.  Heaviness helps cut muzzle flip, but getting back
into cameras, so does using something w/o a lot of banging about
inside... so my best slow-speed handholders are my M2, Rolleis (oddly,
the cord 5 is easier than the flexes -- maybe the lateral shutter
release?) --and the
Super Ikonta.  Worst?  Probably the Exaktas.

Peter Nebergall