[rollei_list] Rolleiflex SL 35M and Rolleinar 3,5/200mm

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:38:53 -0300 (ART)

Finally I took my first roll-cassete (Kodacolor neg
400)with the SL 35M and the Rolleinar 3.5/200, a nice
surprise to me. I won't say the SL 35M is a superb
camera or even an excellent camera, but it's a very
good camera, %100 metal made with an accurate Cds
lightmeter and a reasonable weight to work camera
handheld; I bought it with the film advance lever
jammed but the old technician from my city did a good
work and after a second overhauling no problem, the
film advance worked fine with film, the shutter speeds
are exact. The film advance lever travel is long too
much, sometimes you forget to reach the travel top
(there is no comparison point with the short travel
for the Pentax P30t)and you think "Nooo, it's jammed
again!" but with an additional movement for the lever
things become right.
I found remarkable the fact you can see the lens f
stop number in the viewfinder, it happens via a
reflection system because the battery is for the
lightmeter only.

I liked very much the Rolleinar (Mamiya) 3,5/200, very
light in comparison with the Pentax ED 2,8/200.
I was seeing the 13x18cm color optical prints from the
lab and when I could use a quick shutter speed (250
and faster) the sharpness, color and contrast are
excellent (I could use "superb" really, but it's the
first film cassete) I even obtained useful images at
f3,5 and 1/60, camera handheld, it would be impossible
with the Pentax tele due to the weight.
I hope to scan some images afterwards, I liked only a
few for the web.-

All the best
Carlos

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/