[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 2.8C Film Frame

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:50:01 -0400

Thanks all for your input.

Carlos the image is upside down to the film no? So the top is where the problem is.

I was thinking of filling the gap with something... I can live with it of course, but if I did fill it, I wonder what I'd use. I was thinking about some sort of foam.

Anyhow... thanks.

E.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wild" <JWild@millstream- hotel.co.uk>