[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 6008i problem

  • From: daxelb@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 01:54:12 -0400

 Hi Chuck,
I have tried much sliding on two separate film backs-- so much so my wife wants
me in galoshes and mittens-- but no luck;? I still can't get the shutter to
advance. Do you think that the " --L-- message I'm getting pertains to Load--as
in the camera doesn't know it's loaded? I thought? the message might? indicate
"Lock" since the shutter does not respond. Either way I'm still stuck. It's a
good thought and may have to do with the connections made when the slide is
closed? Do you have the 6008i manual? I was hoping someone would find that
particular viewfinder error message and say "Aha" you merely have to do this.
Anyway, thanks for the thought.
Regards,
David

 -----Original Message-----From: William Kyburz <WKyburz@xxxxxxx>To:
rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 7:18 pm
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Rollei 6008i problem

David

?

Check your film magazine slide, it may not be in the fully open
position.

?

Regards,

Bill K.