[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 6008i problem

  • From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:14:22 +0100

Hi David,

On my 6008i, the inverted ?L¹ comes on when the meter mode selection knob on
left hand side is fully anticlockwise to the letter ?R¹. I do not know off
hand what that ?R¹ stands for but I shall look it up later (although it
might be to reset the multi metering mode memory).

Just turn the knob to one of the other metering modes.

...If the battery is low the signal is ?bc = a number¹ if reasonably charged
?bc=full¹

...If slide is closed ? SLIde¹ shows up.

Hope it works now.

John